Saturday, May 5, 2012

We did it!

Branson and I are officially BYU college graduates! Yeahhh baby!
I graduated with my Bachelors in Public Health.
Branson graduated with his Masters in Accounting...
I am SO proud of my amazing husband.
He worked so hard and it all finally paid off!
We are so grateful to have graduated from such an amazing institution.
We had the time of our lives here and feel so fortunate to have been able to attend BYU.
Some of the best years of our lives...


Our biggest fans came to support us! ^

 We got to graduate with the Cosgraves as well. B and Lynds were in the business school but walked with Cory and I. 

We realized after that it probably would have been much better to walk in the business school since B was getting his masters. We didn't really think about that beforehand...sorry babe! 
However, it was still a lot of fun and cool to see some of my good friends and classmates graduate with me!




The whole gang!



Cory is bowing down to Branson?...haha 
Love these two!

We feel so blessed to have so many of our family members come all the way to Utah to support us. 
We had a fun week celebrating with everyone!
We love you all!

It feels so unbelievably good to be done, but we will definitely miss it...

Now onto the next chapter :)



1 comment: