Friday, May 25, 2012

Onesies.

I have had so many projects I have wanted to start on recently and yesterday I decided to do just that.  I've seen so many pinterest photos and blog posts about decorating onesies so I wanted to do some of my own!  Especially now that we know baby is a boy! And I have to say I love how they turned out! 

 Crafts are much more fun with a friend so I had Lynds join me.  Hers turned out so adorable!


The striped onesie and the pinwheel aren't 100% complete in this picture.  I actually ended up rearranging the stripes and like it much better now! I can't wait to see our little one in these adorable outfits.

Here is what I used:

- Onesies -- Make sure to wash them before you add on your design. 
- Felt
- Heat and Bond Lite (Michaels)
- Scissors
- Iron
- We added stitching for an extra touch! It made them look much less DIY.


There are so many different things you can do with these.  It's such a fun, easy project!




1 comment:

  1. So cute! Have you seen the freezer paper stencil ones(you can do them on any shirt- not just ones for babies)? My Sister in Law makes them all the time- all you need is craft paint, freezer paper, and an iron! Here is a link to a tutorial on her blog http://theyodersthree.blogspot.com/2011/04/freezer-paper-stencils-tute.html

    I haven't tried them yet, but my kids have some she's made and they hold up really well! Having a baby makes crafting soooo much more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete