Friday, May 4, 2012

Si and B

My best friend from Murr-town came up to Utah to visit me a couple weeks ago.  We were lucky to have her here for about 4 days and we had some good times.

She flew in on a Wednesday morning so we decided to head over to City Creek for the day.
It did NOT disappoint.
We eat lunch at one of my favorite spots, Blue Lemon. 



We made many visits to one of our favorite places, Yogurtland.


(thought i'd add this one in for kicks) haha!

Branson also had his last intramural game that weekend so we went to cheer him on.
His team won AGAIN and are the reigning champs.  
It was bittersweet though knowing it was his last time playing at BYU.
That will be one of my favorite memories of our time together there.
Good job B-Had :)



 Branson's sister and mom even flew in for the day just to watch B play.



I'm so thankful for both of these people in my life.
Thanks for the visit, Si!
Love you MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment