Wednesday, February 1, 2012

real life.

This past week it has hit me that in just a few short months Branson and I will be college graduates.  I never really thought the day would come.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was graduating high school. Time has flown by!  It's even crazier to think about how much our lives are going to change.  We don't have any definite plans as of yet, but we are so ready and excited for what is to come.  

Until then, I am going to enjoy the time I have left.  We have been incredibly blessed with the best ward and the greatestttt friends.  We will miss living in the same apartment complex with so many of our favorite people.  

Speaking of which, I just came across this beauty... 


(B and I bought our iMac and the neighbs came by to try it out with us)
We look like gophers and I love it.

Anyways, we are excited for our lives to really begin.  Reality is a bit scary, but we are excited to be thrown into new experiences, new jobs, new cities, new everything. The best part: We get to conquer the world- together! :)



3 comments:

  1. I don't like thinking about the change..but I do love the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. I wish I knew what graduating college feels like...maybe someday! I'm excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for almost being done with school!! Change is totally scary, but it seriously makes you stronger. Good luck figuring it all out!

    ReplyDelete