Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bang Bang.

It was a warm(ish) day last Saturday so we decided to go shooting up the canyon at Squaw Peak.  The boys all went shooting just a few days before for an elders quorum activity so we had some extra clay pigeons and shells left to take with us.  Once we got to the shooting range, we got out of the car and it was FREEZING!!  It was crazy how much colder it was up there.  So, of course none of us were dressed right, except for cute little AnnaBelle.  Regardless, it was a fun little Saturday activity.


The boys. 
Poor Branson- He was in shorts! 

Britt and Lynds

She's starting young...

 Oh I love that little face...




 We are obviously all obsessed with that little one.


bangs + wind = no bueno

I LOVE going shooting...I must take after my pops :)

P.S. For all you Californians reading my blog, notice the complete absence of snow!? Yeah, it's been wonderful.

Tootles.



2 comments:

  1. Let's make this a reoccurring event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! I have to get them from you. We had a blast and I totally agree with Lynds!

    ReplyDelete