Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Emerald City

A couple weekends ago, I made a quick trip down to Seattle where I met up with my mom, sister, aunt and uncle. My mom and aunt grew up in the heart of Seattle and they had a reunion with their sorority sisters from college. Jenee and I wanted to tag along and see the city since we hadn't been their since we were youngins. We had a great time and I wish it could have lasted longer!


My mom and sister Jenee

Seattle is beautiful
Our first night in the city



AMAZING food!


What's left of my mom's basketball hoop that was outside her old house. haha. so sad.


Sisters

It was so great to spend the weekend with my mom...
and this pretty girlmy mom with aunt Lo

Fell in love with this little beauty^
We went to the Washington vs. Oregon game. It went into double overtime so it ended up being a great game! I LOVE UW's campus!

I really love traveling and getting away for a weekend. B and I have a couple of busy weeks ahead of us with lots of traveling, and we're really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment