Saturday, August 24, 2013

JK's baptism.


I briefly stated in a previous post that one of Branson's recruits from Los Angeles, Jonathan Kim, decided to get baptized.  He started attending church with the single guys every Sunday which led him  to take the discussions with the missionaries.  One thing led to another and he is now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Whoop whoop!

Yesterday was a special day.  Jon asked Branson to speak on the Holy Ghost and his talk was amazing.  It brought back so many memories of my own baptism and I am grateful I was able to be a part of it.  The spirit testified to me yet again that this church is true and I am so thankful for that decision I made just five years ago.




When JK came out of the water he gave us all a big thumbs up, 
so naturally we had to take a picture the same way. ^^
It was spiritual and hilarious all at the same time.


^^ What is left of our little office here in Texas. 

ONE. MORE. WEEK. 

1 comment: