Saturday, July 6, 2013

Galveston and Crocodiles.

The first half of our summer selling was spent in Beaumont, Texas.  
One of my lovely friends, Brittany, is from there. 
She and her cute family left Utah (sadly) and moved back about a year ago.
When B told me we would be living in Beaumont for a little while, I was so excited!
I loved spending time with her and her awesome family.
[Thanks for your hospitality Britt...and, of course, for the fun times!]
We miss them already!

Our friend Lynds and her baby Rowen came out to Beaumont for a week to visit.
While she was here we went to the beach in Galveston.
We took a ferry and fed the seagulls with some bread that Britt brought.
With my luck of getting pooped on (good ol' high school days) I was a little freaked out.
Plus they got REALLY close and I didn't want them to take off with my little boy. haha.



 We grubbed on some burgers at a cute restaurant on the water and then headed to the beach!



We also went to see some Crocs while Lynds was here!  
It's a must while living in Texas!

This guy is nuts.

Parker is sporting Ro's hat cuz I'm a bad mom and forgot his. 






I wish I had more pictures from the time we spent in Beaumont. 
It was such a fun month and a half.
Love these people to death!


1 comment:

  1. Ha, I still am obsessed with the picture of you and the seagulls! And the picture of us sitting in the sand? Do I have on stilts? Seriously, the angle is so weird, ha ha #legsfordays

    ReplyDelete