Monday, January 2, 2012

Hadfield Christmas

Once we left California, we made the loooong drive up to Idaho to celebrate Christmas with B's family.



My cute husband of mine bought me a new lens for my camera, so I was clicking away all week. Thanks baby! :)

We got there Christmas Eve and were welcomed to a lovely ham dinner.  It was oh so delicious.  Then we opened up gifts because everyone was too anxious to wait until the morning. haha.  









Christmas morning we went to church and then came home and had a little photo-shoot in the snow.












We hung out in Rexburg one day and went bowling.  We also went with Harmony to finally get her ears pierced.  She didn't even flinch...that tough cookie.





We had such a fun time with friends and family over the holiday and are so thankful for such a great ending to an awesome year!






1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    uplay365 คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete