Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Clements Christmas

We had the best Christmas this year.  Branson and I were able to celebrate with both our families, so it felt like the fun was never going to end.  I love everything about Christmas-- from the hustle and bustle, to giving gifts, to the beautiful lights and decorations. It's also such a great time to spend with family and a great excuse to get everyone together.  Most importantly, it's a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and to remember Him and all that he has done for us.  

We celebrated Christmas with my parents on the 22nd.  My sister Nicole flew in from Reno, Jenee got work off and drove up from SD, and Branson and I were in town for a couple days.  We all slept at my dad's house the night before and celebrated the next day.  I never end up documenting the actual christmas morning because no one ever wants to be seen fresh outta bed. ha. So unfortunately I don't have any photos with my dad, but here are a few...


My daddio and his girlyfriend Stephanie in front of the Chritmas tree.


My dad got a new 3D TV and Branson is obsessed.  We watched a couple movies with the 3D glasses and it's prettttty rad.  


Love my dad's pretty garland and lights. I remember this was my absolute favorite part of Christmas growing up.  My parents would put garland in almost every room of the house and my dad would hang christmas lights outside.  We had vaulted ceilings so we would buy the tallest tree we could find.  The house looked so magical to me.  I really miss spending Christmas as a family {with both my parents} but I'm grateful that I will always have these amazing memories that make me so so happy.

Anyways, later that night once my mom got off work, we all met up with her for the evening.  We went out to eat at Don Jose's for some mexicana.  Yum.  After that we came back and exchanged gifts and hung out. 



My pretty mamacita. Seriously, it's December and she is STILL that tan? Not fair.


Sisters.






Boy do I love this man.


My gidgey girl in her Christmas scarf. Such a cute pup. Notice the red candy stuck on her chin.  Branson thought it would be funny to feed her a lollipop. haha.




Thug nasty.



I really cherish the time I get to spend with family.  We are all only able to get together maybe 2 or 3 times a year so we loved every minute of it.  So grateful for them :)


1 comment:

  1. oh that little pup is so dang cute! It was fun to see you the other night, in your pretty red lipstick :-)

    Always fun to catch up with you guys! Hope you have a super happy new years!

    ReplyDelete