Thursday, December 8, 2011

a day of thanks.

I was lucky enough to have about three Thanksgiving dinners this year.  The first one was at our friend Mandy and Spencer's.  A bunch of buddies from high school got together to enjoy good food and great company.  (Mandy...your gravy turned out AH-MAZING. good work :)





My second feast was a big Relief Society dinner at church.  The food was SO good.  I'm pretty sure I wanted the recipe for every single thing served that night.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos. Boo.

Thanksgiving day was spent at my aunts house in Palm Springs with my tini tiny familia.  My oldest sister didn't make it down so besides my family it was just my aunt, uncle, cousin, and grandma. However, we had a great time and got to enjoy the beautiful California weather.






 Sadly we use canned Cranberries... no one in my family really eats them? The outline of the can is not so appetizing.  Branson was NOT happy about that. ha.


 My favorite dish at Thanksgiving...my mama's yams. YUM!


 Uncle T cutting the Turkey



It's a tradition in my family to play Pictionary on Thanksgiving.  This game REALLY brings out my families artistic skills....


You can see why Branson fit in well by clicking HERE. (scroll down to the picture of Branson next to the drawing board.)

Hope you all had a Happy Turkey Day!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks shell...top ten things i am most proud of hahah happy turkey day! loves you

    ReplyDelete