Wednesday, November 9, 2011

grandparents.

 My sister sent me these photos today of my grandparents.
I fell in love
I see so much of my dad in both of them.
Aren't they gorgeous?  
My grandpa passed away when I was only 2 years old.
My grandma passed away a couple of years ago.
From what I hear, my grandpa was a remarkable man.
I can gladly say the same for my grandma.
I hear countless stories of the undeniable love that they had for each other.
My sister found letters that my grandpa had written to my grandma during WWII.
I cannot wait to read them.
The best realization that I had was that they get spend eternity together.
I'm so very grateful for eternal families.
I cannot wait to do the temple work for my family and to meet my amazing grandpa one day.

God is good.

1 comment:

  1. What good looking grandparents! Amen, God is good! Love you Shell! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete