Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Soccer and Love

Our ward is awesome and we do so many fun activities.  Branson and I decided it would be fun to join our ward soccer team.  Our first intramural game was last night (actually it was the second, but the first game was the same night as the BYU/SD game and there was NO way B was gonna miss that...) and we had a blast.  It was my first soccer game, ever.  So let's be honest I looked like a lost little sheep on the field.  And I almost collapsed in the middle of the game from running back and forth across the field.  After the game B decided to tell me I was supposed to guard the goalie and stay on the back half of the field. haha.  Wow, woulda been nice to know that from the beginning.  I probably looked so dumb and that definitely explains the faintness.  Well, okay, I'm out of shape.  But it was fun and I can't wait to play again.  I love trying to new things, even if I'm terrible.  I realized I need to give soccer players more credit.  It's harder than it looks. 

P.S.  Thanks for the shin guards, Paigey :)

Oh, and I suppose I should post about V-day.  Branson took me to Kneaders for breakfast (one of my FAVORITE breakfast places) and then we both had class all day.  I had a break inbetween classes so I came home to get some lunch, and I walk in to roses and new black Tom's!  Boy do I love shoes.  And my wonderful husband :)  It was so sweet.  Then we went out to dinner at Osaka and had brownies at home for dessert.  Nothing too special, especially compared to last year when B proposed in Cancun...nothing can compete with that.  I'm one lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment