Monday, June 28, 2010

SPLAT!

So the other day Branson and I were driving (the long road trips seem to never end) and I, as always, was eating some fruit. I LOVE fruit. It's so great to bring during a car ride because it's just ready to be eaten! But then when your done eating it, what do you do with it? I will admit that I am horrible about throwing food out the window. I NEVER throw trash or anything out, just fruit. Is that bad??? I always just think some little birdie or starving animal will finish it off for me. But anywho, I told Branson to throw my pear out the window and, well, the pictures pretty much tell the story...



This may not seem funny to anyone else, but we were DYING! It's not like the window was small or anything. haha. I'll admit, I ate every ounce of that little pear which made it a little flimsy. But still, the window is pretty big and RIGHT next to him. haha Our poor kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment