Tuesday, December 3, 2013

our first family portraits.

We took family pictures a couple months ago and I have to say, I am so in love with every. single. one.  Rachael, my best friend growing up, was our photographer.  
She is truly amazing at what she does.
We started shooting up the Provo Canyon and ended at the lake in the American Fork canyon.
Parker wasn't his usual smiley self, but he still looks so darn handsome.
Thanks for being so talented Rach. 
Love you!


Check out Rachaels website.. http://www.rachaelmccall.com/ 
{She shot my maternity pictures as well which you can find here!}

4 comments:

  1. You guys are just sooo darn cute!! I miss you guys sooo much especially my little spidy..love you guys and keep smiling like you always do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of unfair how beautiful you all are and how amazing these photos are! Sheesh. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so good! You look so pretty Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found the lake! These are all so beautiful. And your maternity ones are my absolute favorite of any one's I've seen! Gorgeous family!!

    ReplyDelete