Tuesday, October 29, 2013

california trip.

Branson and I took an all too quick trip to my hometown last week.  It was so good to see my family and it had been way too long since they had seen Parker.

We took a trip to the San Diego zoo while we were there.  Branson was in a meeting that day so couldn't come, but my mom, sister and grandma were able to join us!  I have to say I have an incredible mom and grandma.  My mom just had a full knee replacement about 8 weeks ago and my grandma is 84 and in better shape than me.  Okay not really, but pretty dang close.  They walked all over that park for about four hours.  I was more pooped than they were.

Anyways, Parker loooooved it!  Especially the cheetah (I think that's what it was?) which you can see for yourself in the pictures.


I look like a bug in those glasses. Eek.
 Such an interesting creature.^








Here are some other pictures that were taken on my phone throughout the week.

^ Brunch at Tom's Farms on the way home from the airport.
 I love these top two pictures. The one on the left was Parker on the plane to California.  I had an open seat next to me so he had that space to play and hang out.  The entire flight he just looked up and down the aisle saying "Hi!" to every person he saw. 
 This girl waving got pretty sick of saying hi by the end of the flight. haha  
The other picture is of Parker walking on his Papa's feet. So precious.

My mom lives on a lake so we decided to take advantage of that and the fact that it was 85 degrees in October.  Even though I didn't get a lick of sun, it felt heavenly to get some rays.  And Parker loves to splash.

Apparently by October everyone is sick of the sun? We were the only ones at the pool which was actually really nice!

I just had to post this random picture.  B and I LOVE going through model homes.  There are a ton of new developments going up in Temecula by my dads house so while Parker napped we ran through a few.  Branson decided to make himself at home in a house while he made a phone call. haha.

 We went to the pumpkin patch with Sierra and her boyfriend Lee.
I totally paid to go on the trampoline even though I was probably the oldest customer.  They had to change out all the harnesses and everything.  It was fun, but never again.  Oh to be a kid again.


 Parker on his first ride! He's such a champ!

 Our little pumpkin at his first pumpkin patch.



After the pumpkin patch we went to dinner at a new Greek restaurant in Temecula.  My new favorite place to eat.  Everything was so SO good.  

We also went to my friend Sadie's wedding reception.  It was so beautiful and she looked stunning.  I was so wrapped up in seeing old friends that I didn't even think to take any pictures.  Sad.  
Fun night though!

Morning cuddles before we had to leave.

It was a great trip and I am lucky to have the family I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment