Thursday, September 20, 2012

showered with love.

I have been lucky enough to have three baby showers for our little guy.
The first one was in Vegas at my sister-in-laws cute apartment.
A ton of my in-laws came and even some friends from Vegas.
It was a great time :)



Cute diaper cake and one of my favorite books growing up!


Allyn (on the left) was sweet enough to throw me this shower...along with my wonderful mother-in-law of course.  Everyone decorated a bib for us and they turned out SO cute. I wish I had taken a picture of the finished products!


 Got some awesome gifts!

 Allyn made some amazing Quiche! Mmmmmm..so delicious!



Two of my greatest friends, Lyndsey and Megan, threw me another shower in Utah.
Megan's house is the CUTEST thing ever, as you can see in the pictures.
I'm sad I didn't get very many pictures, but luckily Meg was able to snap a few.
I love all these girls and was so glad they were all able to make it.





Lynds, Sam and baby Ro. Love this picture of these beautiful ladies.

Thanks to everyone who came and I love you ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment