Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gyros

The husband and I are in Viva Las Vegas for the weekend.  B's best bud is getting married tonight so we came down Thursday after classes to hang out a bit before.  Yesterday we met up with Branson's friend Marie and her husband Matsy for lunch.  They took us to a Mediterranean restaurant called Paymon's.  Let me just say...BEST meal I have had in a LONG time.  It was so, so, SO delicious.  Marie and I got the Gyros Salad.


(This isn't the exact picture because I forgot my dang camera)  Our salads actually looked a lot more appetizing.  The meat that comes on the salad is actually lamb.  Normally I wouldn't be up to eating lamb, but man it is GOOD!  And that's not all....for desert we had Baklava.
YUMMM.  It just melts in your mouth.... I'm probably a little too excited about this meal.  BUT my tummy was very happy. :)

B and I will be making trips here everytime we are in Vegas from now on.  It's a new favorite for us.

Thanks Marie and Matsy!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so, so glad you liked it! Greek can be a hit or miss with some. It was so great to see B and to finally meet you. :D You can count me in as an official blog stalker!

    ReplyDelete