Monday, December 13, 2010

It's beginning to SMELL a lot like Christmas

Christmas is here and I am one happy girl.  I love walking through the mall or driving through town seeing all the lights and decorations.  The Christmas spirit makes me so very happy! We finally got our tree up that my father-in-law gave us,
along with a few other decorations. We don't have much yet,
but once those after Christmas sales come around, i'll  be going crazy. :) Since our tree this year is fake, it of course doesn't have that smell that I look forward to every year.  So, I went on a hunt for a good pine smell. Sure enough i found it!  It's called Holly Wreath from Bath and Body Works.  It smells heavenly.  I got the oil, but they have candles and wall scents as well.  I would highly recommend it. Here are just a few more decorations we have up for the Holidays.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment