Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Host

On my down time I have been submerged in this book^. I didn't really know what to think at first, and it took me a while to get into it. I would read a couple pages here and there, but then would find something better to do-which does NOT usually happen when I start reading a good book. BUT, I decided I had nothing to lose in reading it, and I'm so glad I did. I'm only about half way through, but it's starting to get REALLY good. I'll have to post about it when I finish, which will probably be soon.

I want to start reading the Hunger Games next. I have heard SO many good things about them and my brother-in-law gave me the first book.

Gosh, sometimes I really forget how much I love reading a good book. ESPECIALLY a good love story.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVED the hunger games!!! they are my favorite right now, i havent read a book since that i like better yet! so i would suggest that you do read them!! :)

    ReplyDelete