Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One year older.

The hubs turned the big 27 on Monday.  27!? So crazy how fast time flies.

Saturday night I planned a big surprise dinner with some of Branson's closest friends at Tucano's restaurant.  We hadn't been there in a while and the food is great! I figured we could splurge a little bit on this special occasion :)  The surprise turned out PERFECT! He was expecting just a few of his old roommates so i'm sure he was surprised when there were about 25 familiar faces.  He had no idea...and that is a pat on the back to me because Branson usually catches on to e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. We had a good time and I know it was fun for Branson to be with all his best friends.  
He is the BEST!



SURPRISE!!





 Missing Robbie in this one...



 The whole gang.



I hope you had a wonderful birthday babe...you deserve it! 
I can't wait to celebrate the many birthdays to come.  
I love you most!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Branson! You are getting old, jk I am just a few months behind you.... You have such a cute,sweet wife~ I am glad she was able to surprise you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I really am and yeah she's the best! Glad you guys are doing well, you have some cute kids. Hopefully that's us soon!

    ReplyDelete