Thursday, August 12, 2010

MmM...Tasty

I have a new favorite, delicious snack. Angel, my mother-in-law, is in town visiting and she made it for me the other day. The combination of ingredients seems a little strange but I LOVE it and I have been craving it ever since. Plus it's really simple and easy:

Includes only 4 ingredients:
  • Bread
  • Butter
  • Honey
  • Garlic gloves

Toast a slice of bread (We used a loaf of vienna bread, but anything will work). Spread butter and honey on it. You can either use a garlic press and spread the garlic, or just chop as much as you want, and enjoy :)






Side note: Since I have been sick the past week with WHO KNOW'S WHAT, the garlic is supposed to help support the immune system with antioxidants and it enhances the body's immune cell activity. Not to mention it's delicious!
Just a little fun fact for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment